Wanted: an exceptional college student to work with me on special projects. Here are just a few of the great projects I have planned:
Lead Generation Benchmark report project (helping marketers compare their B2B lead generation performance against peer companies), event marketing, media relations, press releases, various book promotions, administrative duties, and marketing database management.
I realize that this blog reaches beyond Minnesota but this internship will be based in Arden Hills, MN.
Schedule: Flexible M-F, daytime hours (minimum of 20 hours/week)
Location: Arden Hills, MN
Current college student with two years of marketing education (Junior or Senior +) enrolled in Business with a marketing emphasis. Journalism students will also be considered.
- Demonstrated PR and marketing skills
- Creative skills desired
- Ability to work directly with me
- Strong administration and organizational skills
- Ability to work on projects and initiatives for lengths of time without supervision – self-reliance
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding PC skills, including MS Office Suite (Intermediate to Expert level)
Inquiries and Application:
Please forward a complete resume, some writing samples, highlighted PR or marketing skills or experience, any creative pieces or layouts you’ve done, your transcripts and any recommendation letters from a professor or mentor to:
Fax – 651.255.7601
550 Oak Grove Parkway
Vadnais Heights, MN 55127