I wanted to pass along a great new resource for any company looking to grow revenue or expand. The book is Professional Services Marketing, and you know it’s good stuff because it’s written by Mike Schultz and John Doerr, the co-founders of Wellesley Hills Group and publishers of RainToday.com. I really like that this book is based on the science of how clients buy. You get field-tested expertise, research, case studies, and advice from service marketing professionals that work with successful firms.
Professional Services Marketing covers five areas critical to the growth process: creating a marketing and growth strategy, establishing brand and reputation, implementing a marketing communications program, creating lead gen strategies, and developing business by winning new clients.
There’s a special offer associated with the release of this book. If you purchase Professional Services Marketing on August 3 or 4, you’ll get some great additional resource materials from Wellesley Hills Group, RainToday.com, and industry experts, including:
- RainToday webinar, How to Turn Your Firm into a Marketing and Business Development Powerhouse, with Mike Schultz
- Ardath Albee, Tune Up Your Client Focus Ebook
- Larry Bodine, Thinking Like a Rainmaker – Crafting Your Personal Marketing Plan
- Brian Carroll, Chapter 8: The Phone from Lead Generation for the Complex Sales
- Jill Konrath, Strong Value Propositions Ebook
- Michael W. McLaughlin, Consult This! 67 Tips for Consulting Success
- Michael Stelzner, Writer Industry Report White Paper
- Vickie Sullivan, Speaking of 2009: Top Ten Changes that Shape the New High-Fee Speech Circuit
- Jeanne Urich, Killer Services Marketing White Paper
After purchasing, visit www.professionalservicesmarketingbook.com/bonus-materials and enter your confirmation number to download these resources. Happy reading.
You may also like: