Generating demand has become a top priority for most companies in today’s slower environment. The most successful programs are much more targeted than in past years and favor quality over quantity.
You’re invited to join me at ITSMA’s (IT Services Marketing Association) upcoming Marketing Leadership Forum May 6-7, 2008 in La Jolla, CA. I’ll be giving a keynote on “The Playbook for Effective Lead Management” and I’m looking forward to meeting the other speakers.
Please note is there is a fee for this event. ITSMA has extended a their member rate discount to B2B Lead Generation Blog readers. To register this way, select “My Company is an ITSMA Member,” and in the Comments field enter “Brian Carroll Offer.” Register here
They have a great line up of speakers including:
- John Aiello, CEO, SAVO
- Brian Bakstran, SVP, Field Marketing, North America, CA
- Paul Dunay, Global Director, Integrated Marketing, BearingPoint
- Janis Fratamico, Director, Marketing, Global Business Services – Americas, IBM
- Ajit Maira, Senior Vice President, ITSMA
- Julie Meyers, Vice President, Global Marketing, Xerox Global Services
- Jean Ostvoll, Global Marketing Director, Products, Accenture