B2B marketing efforts heavily rely on content as a lead generation incentive. To be effective in the lead gen cycle, this content has to be something your prospects yearn to read or view. You’ll want to create content that will actually help your sales team have a valid reason to follow-up.
Marketers looking for ways to create this relevant content will get practical training during MarketingShepa’s B2B Webinar Training coming up January 29 from 2 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. (EST). I’ll join a panel of experts including Sherpa’s Research Director, Stefan Tornquist, and Senior Reporter, Sean Donahue. Sean is in charge of MarketingSherpa’s newsletters that covers B2B marketing.
During “How to Create High Conversion Lead Generation Content" marketers will learn how to:
- Use the 7 Questions Method to create relevant, effective content
- Create content for each state of the sale cycle
- Use third-party content for inexpensive lead nurturing programs
- Determine if home grown content or third-party content is best
- Produce quality though leadership content
- Create site and product tours that produce higher ROI
- Generate how-to content that generate quality leads
All attendees will also receive MarketingShepa’s Special Report: “Create Content Your Prospects Adore.” This 45-page report provides dozens of the most useful content types for marketing purposes, along with practical tips for each. The webinar does cost $97, but how often do you get 90 minutes of training AND a special report for that price?
Get more info or register here
By the way, this webinar is free to MarketingSherpa members.