I read an article that most people don’t make job-related New Year’s resolutions. An average worker will invest more, "company time," planning a vacation than they will in planning for their career success.
So, let’s list as many New Years resolutions related to marketing, sales and lead generation. What is the one thing you commit to doing in the next year to grow revenue?
- Develop a more vertical focused lead generation strategy
- Update our website
- Improve our brand awareness by 20%
- Develop a lead nurturing program
- Nurture our existing clients and focus on retention
- Be more multi-modal with our marketing tactics
- Talk to at least 2 customers/clients per week
- Use event marketing and be more PR savvy
- Helping my sales people sell more in less time
- Test at least 1 new lead generation tactic a quarter
- Improve internal teamwork between sales/marketing
Okay that should get you started. Tell me, what’s your top New Years resolution to grow your company’s revenue?