I just interviewed Sridhar Ramanathan, President of Pacifica Group, on how to evaluate and optimize outsourced teleprospecting partnerships (a.k.a. inside sales, telesales, telemarketing).
Sridhar is an industry thought leader in marketing and former HP executive that grew HP’s Managed Services unit to $1B in revenue. He has spent that last seven years advising his clients at Pacifica group on how to implement successful marketing strategies that increase revenue.
If you are involved in lead generation for a complex sale, this podcast offers practical information you won’t want to miss.
During the interview you will hear Sridhar discuss:
- Why his clients decide to outsource
- What to have ready before engaging a firm
- The criteria companies should use when hiring a firm
- Success metrics used to evaluate the effectiveness
- Pitfalls to avoid in a partnership
- Co-sourcing or Outsourcing?
- Best practices that make teleprospecting partnerships very effective
Listen to the podcast now (27 minutes MP3 9.58 MB)
Podcast: How to Select and Optimize Teleprospecting Partnerships
You may also like: