“Web visitors spend just 8-seconds scanning your website landing page before they decide to leave,” says Anne Holland, Publisher of MarketingSherpa.
Anne and her team recently published the Landing Page Handbook which gives step-by-step instructions (based on proven data) on how get up to 40% more sales leads. I read it and it is terrific!
I interviewed Anne Holland on how marketers can improve their landing page conversion rates and attract more sales leads.
- Why are landing pages such a hot topic?
- How exactly would you define a good landing page?
- What are the essentials of great landing page design?
- How do you develop a compelling B2B landing page?
- What low budget tools can we use to measure landing pages?
- Other landing page resources?
Links to companies and articles mentioned in the podcast:
- Taguchi Method for marketing measurement
- MarketingSherpa: Landing Page Handbook
Tell me what you think! Share your comment below.