Did you know that podcasting can help you generate more leads and nurture future customers? Research shows that Podcasts do impact B2B purchase decisions.
Buyers want to know you understand them and that you’re relevant to their specific needs. They also want to know the people behind the company. An excellent way to reach them is by developing thought leading (educational) content in the form of podcasts.
If you provide your prospects with high quality thought leading content as part of your lead nurturing process, then you will find that your prospects are calling you first when they are ready to buy.
I interviewed Paul Dunay, Director of Global Field Marketing for BearingPoint. Paul also writes the insightful Buzz Marketing for Technology Blog. I really enjoyed learning from his experience in the trenches. This year he’s going to do over 120 podcasts!
- Where podcasting fits in the multimodal lead generation portfolio
- How podcasting helps establish and reinforce thought leadership
- Where podcasts can help your lead generation ROI
- Why podcasts are perfect for lead nurturing (I was flattered to learn that Paul found inspiration in my book to develop his strategy.)
- Outsource podcast production or do-it-yourself
- Hints and tips for marketers to start podcasting for lead generation
You may also like:
2 Tips to connect and build rapport immediately
How to Do Lead Management That Improves Conversion
How to Use Lead Scoring to Drive the Highest Return on Your Trade-Show Investment
Great article. Plan to forward a link to our clients in our monthly newsletter. Advertisers need to use all electronic medium to find the right customer!
Comments are closed.