Ever feel like the results of your lead generation efforts aren’t being fully utilized? You’re not alone. Without a solid process in place, an astonishing eighty percent of marketing expenditures on lead generation is wasted because the leads are lost, ignored or discarded by sales. But there are steps you can take to improve lead acceptance and generate better ROI.
I was recently interviewed for a story by Marketing2IT’s Ginna Hall on the subject of “Closed loop feedback” which is vital to improving any lead generation program.
- Why closed loop feedback is so important to lead generation.
- The best way to gather feedback.
- Who needs to be involved.
- Who owns the feedback process: marketing or sales?
- Three obstacles and how you can avoid them.