As a lead generation tactic, podcasting is still in its infancy but it’s expected to be used by many more b-to-b marketers in 2007. That’s why I’m excited to interview Paul Dunay, Director of Global Field Marketing for BearingPoint. Paul also writes the insightful Buzz Marketing for Technology Blog.
I met Paul as a fellow presenter at MarketingSherpa’s Demand Generation Summit and I loved his presentation on podcasting. Paul uses podcasts to engage senior leaders and create demand and generate leads for his firm and he has a ton of real-world experience to share with us on podcasting. This year, he’s planning to do over 120 podcasts!
I’m going to “open the phone lines” to listeners who’d like to ask questions in advance of the show so we can be more interactive and get your specific questions answered.
Do you have about questions lead generation via podcasts? Please submit your questions (via comments) for me to ask Paul or call our listener feedback line at 1-877-635-0560 (toll-free) to leave your questions.
Here’s some of the questions I’d like to ask Paul:
- What compelled you to start doing podcasts?
- How does podcasting help you communicate more directly, and more personally, with your audience?
- Where does podcasting fit in the multimodal lead generation portfolio?
- How has podcasting helped you establish and reinforce your thought leadership platform?
- What’s the impact of podcasting on your demand generation efforts and how to you measure ROI?