Forecasting Clouds ranked the top 20 CRM blogs based on their content, readability, and frequency of posting. As I read over the list of blogs, I discovered some new ones worth reading.
I follow some of the blogs like John Jantsch, Duct Tape Marketing Blog; Ben McConnell and Jackie Huba who write the Church of the Customer; and David Raab, Customer Experience Matrix. I was honored to be included on their list too and be included in such great company.
Here’s a partial list of the 20 CRM blogs on their list:
- PGreenblog and CRM: The Conversation – Paul Greenberg
- Beagle Consulting Blog – Denis Pombriant
- Brent’s Social CRM Blog – Brent Leary
- Think Customers: the 1 to 1 Media Blog – Ginger Conlon, Mila D’Antonio and others
- The Social Customer Manifesto – Chris Carfi
- The Forrester Blog for Business Process and Application Professionals – Bill Band
- Destination CRM Blog – Christopher Musico, Lauren McKay, Jessica Tsai, Joshua Weinberger
- Michael Maoz’ Gartner Blog – Michael Maoz
- Customer Insider – Graham Hill
- B2B Lead Generation Blog – Brian Carroll
See the big list here – Forecasting Clouds’ Top 20 CRM Blogs of 2009